Inland Championships 2009
** ENTRY FORM TO FOLLOW IN DUE COURSE **
– A full programme of 9 races over 3 days (3/4/2 per day) – the first race starts at 1.05pm Good Friday to allow time for southerners to get there, and we should be off the water by 3pm on Sunday.
– You can arrive on Thursday if you wish – there will be a welcoming bar and (to be confirmed) food available both Thursday and Friday.
– Launching will be FREE as the club will have manned tractors to launch/recover for you. Your trailers will be used for launching/recovery.
– The boat entry cost will be £60.00 (until 6th April, £15 additional thereafter)
– There will be a fleet dinner on Saturday night, with fun poker afterwards splendidly arranged by the Wet Nuts team.
– Be aware that the use of engines is not permitted on Rutland Water; Boats should carry the engine below, or carry weight to comply with mandatory Class rule C.5.1(6).
– SI’s, entry forms and meal booking forms will be available on the club website.
– The Clubhouse has accommodation that can be booked with the Club, www.rutlandsc.co.uk or phone 01780720292 (not Tues/Wednesdays)
– For other info contact Richard Triffitt by PM (refer”triff”), email firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone 01536770311.