BEL: Open Nationals
The Belgian SB20 class invited all SB20 owners to take part in the Belgian Open Nationals.
Date: 25, 26 & 27 August 2012 (August 27th is bank holiday in UK)
Venue: RNSYC – Ostend – BELGIUM
6 reasons why you should come:
• Running-up event to the Pré-Europeans (14-16sept) and/or the European championships in Medemblik (21-27sept). Competitors from different countries (BEL, FRA, GER, NED, GBR,….).
• Ostend, ideally located; 5km off major highway (Calais-Antwerp-Amsterdam), ports (Ramsgate-Ostend or Dover-Calais 1hr driving)
• The RNSYC is in the heart of Ostend-city. As a summer resort, Ostend and nearby Bruges has a lot to offer for families and friends. No need to use your car as everything from hotels, restaurants, shops, beaches & nightlife are all within walking distance. See www.visitoostende.be/en for all info.
• Great sailing-water, home of the Dragon-Gold Cup in 2011.
• Ability to leave your boat securely stored after the event until Medemblik.
Inside hangar (max 10-15boats), first come – first serve basis!!
• 1e prize: weight of heaviest crew member winning boat in ‘brugse zot’ beer. Souvenir for each competitor.
NOR are now available on www.rnsyc.be/ostend/en/calendar.asp and entries are open!
Help to find accommodation or storage of your boat after the event, just mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be very glad to help you.